Finish Startup Visa program
How to secure endorsement for Startup Visa Finland
We have worked with Kashif, a successful applicant, who got the Finish Startup visa endorsement, to produce this course.
The reason we produced it is because many people told us:
- It is unclear which evidences are the best ones to use.
- It is not known what skills I need to succeed.
- There is a lack of case studies available.
- It is unclear what documents need to be submitted.
The key benefits of this course is Kashif's example case where he shows you:
- How he approached the pitch deck and application process.
- Which documents Kashif included in his application.
- Which skills were helpful to show in Kashif's successful application.
- Kashif's comments on permanent residence in Finland.
- How Kashif prepared himself for the Finland Startup visa.
- The lessons learned - so you can benefit from Kashif's experience and make a successful application.
- Timelines for you to plan your visa application and business plan.
"It is very easy and straightforward to receive a permanent residence in Finland. A very polished and clear business plan is one of the important documents in this application process."
- Kashif, Founder, Successful applicant
"The Finish Startup visa route is one of the quickest pathways to EU permanent residency. You apply for the startup visa routes and in 3-5 years you would be able to obtain a permanent residence. This course is a great addition to the courses provided on this platform and distills the experiences and take-aways of successful applicant, so you can give yourself the best chance of succeeding with your Finish Startup visa."
- Bekhruz Khazratov, Instructor (Founder at Nomadist Limited)