Lithuania Start-up visa
How you can get endorsed and receive your Lithuanian Startup Visa
We have worked with Kashif, a successful applicant, who got the Lithuanian Startup visa endorsement, to produce this course.
The reason we produced it is because many people told us:
- It is unclear which evidences are the best ones to use.
- It is not known what skills I need to succeed.
- There is a lack of case studies available.
- It is unclear what documents need to be submitted.
The key benefits of this course is Kashif's example case where he shows you:
- How he approached the pitch deck and application process.
- Which documents Kashif included in his application.
- Which skills were helpful to show in Kashif's successful application.
- Kashif's comments on permanent residence in Lithuania.
- How Kashif prepared himself for the Lithuania Startup visa.
- The lessons learned - so you can benefit from Kashif's experience and make a successful application.
- Timelines for you to plan your visa application and business plan.
"Innovative startups in FinTech, Energy, IoT and Gaming industries among many others are in high demand. Lithuania would be a good place to host such startups."
- Kashif, Founder, Successful applicant
"The Lithuanian Startup visa route is one of the quickest pathways to EU permanent residency. You apply for the startup visa routes and in 3-5 years you would be able to obtain a permanent residence. This course is a great addition to the courses provided on this platform and distills the experiences and take-aways of successful applicant, so you can give yourself the best chance of succeeding with your Lithuanian Startup visa."
- Bekhruz Khazratov, Instructor (Founder at Nomadist Limited)
StartHow I found out about the Lithuanian Startup visa
StartApproval letter I received
StartInformation I provided for the application process
StartTime it took to receive the approval
StartVisa application time and processing I took
StartPathway to permanent residence and settlement
StartHow many years to the Permanent residence
StartHow to show innovation in your business idea
StartVisa for my family and its process
StartAdditional tips from Kashif to someone applying for Lithuanian Startup visa
StartKashif's suggestion on What type of company structure to setup