Spanish Retirement Visa (Non-Lucrative)
Explore Kurt's experience in receiving Spanish Retirement Visa (Non-Lucrative)
We have worked with Kurt, a successful applicant, who got the Spanish Retirement visa (Non-Lucrative), to produce this course.
The reason we produced it is because many people told us:
- It is unclear which evidences are the best ones to use.
- The requirements and limitations of this visa
- There is a lack of case studies available.
- It is unclear what documents need to be submitted.
The key benefits of this course is Kurt's example case where he shows you:
- How Kurt approached the documents he submitted.
- Which documents Kurt included in his application.
- Which skills were helpful to show in Kurt's successful application.
- How Kurt prepared himself for the Spanish Retirement visa.
- The lessons learned - so you can benefit from Kurt's experience and make a successful application.
- We have also worked with a Spanish authorised representative to produce the example supporting documents you need to apply.
- Timelines for you to plan your visa application.
"I have successfully secure the Spanish Retirement visa (Non-Lucrative). In this course I share my experience and important details that you need to pay attention when making your application."
- Kurt, Successful Applicant
"The Spanish Residence visa route is one of the quickest pathways to retiring in Spain. This course is a great edition to the courses provided on this platform, and distils the experiences and take-aways of successful applicants, so you can give yourself the best chance of succeeding with your Spanish Residence visa."
- Bekhruz Khazratov, Instructor (Founder at Nomadist Limited)
StartIntroduction to Spanish Residence Visa (Non-Lucrative)
StartProcess of bringing family on this visa
StartWhat is this visa and how the residency card works
StartRenewing this visa
StartWhat is your experience of living in Spain
StartTips that you should consider for Spanish Residency Visa (Non-Lucrative)
StartAdvice to new applicants